The English Harmony Blog has 10,000 subscribers and attracts 100K monthly visits, and we’re always looking for brilliant contributors.
The General Guidelines for Every Post We Publish
- Be related to learning the English Language
- Be helpful to our readers. Write about original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- The article should respect the approach to language learning we believe in at English Harmony. We appreciate if you link to other articles on English Harmony if this can give related information to the readers.
- If you have a relationship to the sites you are linking, you should disclose it.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we don’t accept:
- Anything that’s promotional.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email englishharmonycom+guestpost [at] gmail [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 4 weeks.