If you are new here please read this first.
The English Harmony Blog has 10,000 subscribers and attracts 100K monthly visits, and we’re always looking for brilliant contributors.
The General Guidelines for Every Post We Publish
- Be related to learning the English Language
- Be helpful to our readers. Write about original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- The article should respect the approach to language learning we believe in at English Harmony. We appreciate if you link to other articles on English Harmony if this can give related information to the readers.
- Your post cannot simply be an advertisement for your blog or product. You may include in the author bio section: one link to your personal blog/website or one link to your social media account.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we don’t accept:
- Anything that’s promotional. Your primary purpose must be to inform, not to promote.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
How to Submit Your Post
Please email englishharmonycom+guestpost [at] gmail [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to the author’s personal website or social media account.
I appreciate your hard work and interest in writing something for my blog. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, I will respond to let you know your article will be published. In the case that I see there is no benefit for my readers I will decide not to post it. Either way, I will send you an answer within 2 weeks after receiving your post. Of course, if I do reject your submission, you are free to publish it wherever you like.
P.S. Are you serious about your spoken English improvement? Check out the English Harmony System HERE!