If you are new here please read this first.
Even though I’m all about the spoken word, I’m big into reading. Even when I’m quite busy, I’m taking advantage of every free moment to catch up with my reading.
Quite naturally, my family are very well aware of my reading addiction, so they know that books are the best gifts for me!
I don’t need new clothes.
I don’t need the usual mens toiletries gift sets.
Give me a couple of good books to read, and I’ll be grateful to you forever ❗
So, watch the above video to see what kind of books I got this Christmas, and you’ll also find out the following:
- Why dystopian fiction is so interesting;
- What to add to your reading to make sure your spoken language develops as well;
- Why teenage literature might be just the kind of English fiction you’d enjoy!
Related blog articles:
- How To Achieve Fluent English Reading Knowing Only 70 – 80 % of Vocabulary!
- 4 Reasons Why Any Foreign English Speaker Should Read English Fiction
- Why Reading an English Newspaper is 100 Times Better than Studying a Grammar Workbook
P.S. Are you serious about your spoken English improvement? Check out the English Harmony System HERE!